Outland Tie Fighter
Out of stock
The tie fighter that broke the mold, featuring:
- screen accurate styling and coloring to the show model, including folding wings and removable front and back legs.
- covers that blend seamlessly for each leg attachment point for a clean ‘flying’ mode presentation.
- UCS-model scale with more accurate wing proportions.
- stand-ready (can leverage LEGO 75095 stand design, not included).
- an all ‘legal’ design, with no stressed parts or fragile placements.
- leverages only current-color parts for immediate building availability (e.g. does not ‘render’ parts in colors that LEGO did not produce).
Focus was given to the accuracy, strength and playability of the model, although it is rather large and serves best to be simply displayed. No bricks are included, but can be acquired from LEGO directly or other sources such as bricklink.com or similar.