One of the most recognizable ships from the prequel series, the Jedi Interceptor model here (in Anakin’s color scheme) is an instant classic. This design features:
- accurate styling and coloring to the movie production model, including cockpit with control handles and dashboard, folding airfoils, tri-pod landing gear, folding wings (for landing purposes) and supporting decals (via printed parts). R2D2 comes along for the ride in his very own (simulated) wing compartment.
- landing gear that integrates directly into the body to maintain low profile and aerodynamic proportions.
- airfoils that fold fully flat to the wing (unlike other designs), utilizing a unique connection method.
- an all ‘legal’ design, with no stressed parts or fragile placements.
- a 100% stud-less exterior.
Focus was given to the accuracy, strength and ‘swooshability’ of the model. The product includes a full-color encrypted PDF of the digital model and importable XML parts list (in txt format). No bricks are included, but can be acquired from LEGO directly or other sources such as bricklink.com or similar.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.